Compare Conveyancing Quotes Online
Instruct Conveyancers and Solicitors with Fixed* Low Cost Quotes at Nationwide Conveyancing
At Nationwide Conveyancing we offer you highly competitive fixed* prices for the legal costs of buying, selling or remortgaging a flat or house in the UK. We constantly monitor prices and regularly undertake price comparisons to ensure we always provide the cheapest service to our clients without compromising quality.
We search from a panel of over 180 specialist solicitors and conveyancers to find you the cheapest price. Choose to deal with a local solicitor firm in your area or simply choose the cheapest quote and let them deal with all the legal requirements online and via email and telephone. Our quotation will include all disbursement costs, any stamp duty payable and of course the legal costs including VAT. We guarantee that you won't find any of the listed firms quoting a cheaper price direct and the price quoted is Fixed*.
Compare prices now based on price, service or distance.
- Our Step by Step Guide to Conveyancing
- How Do I Choose a Conveyancer / Solicitor
- Why Should I Choose Nationwide Conveyancing
- How Will I Keep Up To Date
- Recent Conveyancing Quote Examples
- Conveyancing Firms Reviews
It has never been easier to instruct a conveyancing solicitor for residential mortgages, remortgages, and property sales, than through Nationwide Conveyancing. Not only will we find you a solicitor but we can guarantee the quote for 14 days, with no hidden extras*. You can follow the progress of your conveyancing on-line 24 hours a day with a web link provided by the conveyancer, you can also choose to be sent email or SMS text update messages as your case progresses.
So, to get your Quick Conveyancing Quote (with no commitment at this stage) for your Sale, Purchase, Sale+Purchase or Remortgage complete the details using our free conveyancing comparison tool or call us on 0845 458 2633.
We have also recently negotiated conveyancing now for Islamic Mortgages just remember when getting a quote to tick the box when looking for an Islamic conveyancing quote.
* The price for legal work assumes that this will not prove to be substantially more complex than would normally be expected on a residentail sale and purchase. For Leasehold properties the landlord is likely to charge a Lessor's Registration Fee. This fee is NOT included within quotes for leasehold properties as it is at the landlord's discretion and cannot be known without first contacting the landlord.
Tel: 0845 458 2633; Fax: 01793 831265; nationwide-conveyancing.co.uk
Nationwide Conveyancing is provided by United Legal Services Limited. The conveyancing firms listed are entirely responsible for the services they provide.
Firms providing quotes will include not just solicitor firms, but also licensed conveyancer firms.
© Nationwide Conveyancing 2015